Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Extra loaves today. I have these extra loaves today and will put them out, bagged, in the smallest basket. 1 baguette $3; 1 multigrain $4, 1 golden multigrain $5, 1 rye $3.50, 2 miche $4, and for the adventurous, I have an extra loaf of my newest experiment--a spelt/whole wheat loaf. (I didn't really expect to like this bread but find I love it.) My suggestion is to slice is very thinly, then toast the slices extra crispy...it has a wonderful nutty flavor.

This is the last baking day of the year. I send you my wishes for a bountiful and peaceful holiday season.

Anne

2 comments:

  1. Wishing you and yours a very Happy Holiday Season and a New Year filled with Peace and Joy!
    Thank you for your delicious home baked bread!
    You make our weekends extra special!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mt blog post today is Ode to Prairie Flour Bakery:
    http://homemadelemoncake.blogspot.com/2010/12/prairie-flour-bakery.html
    Have a wonderful holiday season!

    ReplyDelete