Sunday, January 1, 2012

Ring in the New Year

Prairie Flour Bakery is ready to start off the new year by firing up the oven and baking bread. I will bake this coming Friday, January 6th and the breads will be:
  • multigrain
  • seeded rye
  • semolina
  • baguettes

Starting this week, you can place your order directly from the blog home page. Scroll down and on the right hand margin you will see the order form. In addition to sending me your order, it will send you a confirmation that I have received your order. Hats off to the Blogmeister, Kevin Crawley!

One caveat: if you place your order from the blog, do not also order via email.

Please try to get your order in no later than noon on Wednesday, January 4th. If your order comes in later than that, I will try to fill it, but cannot promise that I will be able.

No comments:

Post a Comment